Sync fine but no internet

Discussions for BiPAC Homplug products: P106N, P106R2, 2073N, 2074..etc
djnuller

Sync fine but no internet

Post by djnuller »

Hello there!
I'm currently in Australia where I live with a family.
They have a pack, not 100% sure what it's called, but you get a 2073n wireless homeplug along with a router and a standard wall plug.

The problem is that 2073n(1) and 2073n(2) is sync but when i connect to them either with wifi or with cable I got no internet connection?

I've tried resetting them all and sync again, that works, but still no internet connection on the two wireless plugs. The only thing i havn't tried is to move all the plugs in the same room.
I can't get to do that, because they have no spare plugs in their office with their router.

Hope some one can help me with this problem.

Thank you

Best Regards

Jesper (I come from Denmark, sorry for the broken english)
billion_fan

Re: Sync fine but no internet

Post by billion_fan »

djnuller wrote:Hello there!
I'm currently in Australia where I live with a family.
They have a pack, not 100% sure what it's called, but you get a 2073n wireless homeplug along with a router and a standard wall plug.

The problem is that 2073n(1) and 2073n(2) is sync but when i connect to them either with wifi or with cable I got no internet connection?

I've tried resetting them all and sync again, that works, but still no internet connection on the two wireless plugs. The only thing i havn't tried is to move all the plugs in the same room.
I can't get to do that, because they have no spare plugs in their office with their router.

Hope some one can help me with this problem.

Thank you

Best Regards

Jesper (I come from Denmark, sorry for the broken english)

I assume you have 1 x 2073r2 connected to the router?? is this correct??