unable to sync power line service

Discussions for BiPAC Homplug products: P106N, P106R2, 2073N, 2074..etc
stevoplaystation

unable to sync power line service

Post by stevoplaystation »

I have 1. Billion 2073 and 2. Billion 2073N

I've been using these two adapters for years and have no issues. Suddenly, the 2073N has stopped working unable to connect to internet

I have restarted both, brought them in the same room. I am able to see it in the billion utility. But cannot sync them

I pressed the sync button on the 2073 and then sync on the 2073n Both flash but still unable to establish internet connection.

Anyone has any ideas.

I'm able to get through to the 2073N page with no issues.
billion_fan

Re: unable to sync power line service

Post by billion_fan »

stevoplaystation wrote:I have 1. Billion 2073 and 2. Billion 2073N

I've been using these two adapters for years and have no issues. Suddenly, the 2073N has stopped working unable to connect to internet

I have restarted both, brought them in the same room. I am able to see it in the billion utility. But cannot sync them

I pressed the sync button on the 2073 and then sync on the 2073n Both flash but still unable to establish internet connection.

Anyone has any ideas.

I'm able to get through to the 2073N page with no issues.
try resetting the devices

The 2073r2 you need to press and hold the reset button for 2 seconds, the power light should turn off then on, to let you know the reset has started

On the 2073N you need to hold the reset pin hole in for around 10 seconds, once the WLAN light starts to flash, you can let go, wait for around 20 seconds and the WLAN light should turn off, once the WLAN light is off, the reset has started