IP Tunnel IPv6in4 Issue 7800DXL

Serefed

IP Tunnel IPv6in4 Issue 7800DXL

Post by Serefed »

Hi,

I have a BiPAC 7800DXL running the 2.32e firmware which I have recently setup an IPv6 tunnel via Hurricane Electric and managed to get it working correctly, however I want to modify the settings so I can try a different server but when I go to delete the existing IP Tunnel I get an error message saying "6in4 Tunnel Remove Error -> Unable to remove."

I've done a search on the forum and it appears other people are affected too viewtopic.php?t=12298, is there a fix for this or will I have to reset my router back to factory default?

Thanks in advance!
billion_fan

Re: IP Tunnel IPv6in4 Issue 7800DXL

Post by billion_fan »

Serefed wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:22 am Hi,

I have a BiPAC 7800DXL running the 2.32e firmware which I have recently setup an IPv6 tunnel via Hurricane Electric and managed to get it working correctly, however I want to modify the settings so I can try a different server but when I go to delete the existing IP Tunnel I get an error message saying "6in4 Tunnel Remove Error -> Unable to remove."

I've done a search on the forum and it appears other people are affected too viewtopic.php?t=12298, is there a fix for this or will I have to reset my router back to factory default?

Thanks in advance!
The link you provided is for a different model and different issue, so not related to removing the tunnel.

Try loading a newer firmware attached, (remember you can always downgrade back to 2.32e if you need to, also I suggest making a back up of your config before running through the firmware upgrade)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.