Online Shopping Problem

jaknife

Online Shopping Problem

Post by jaknife »

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my 7800 DXL but I was using my iPad to shop online and when I clicked on the checkout button nothing happened, I then went to my PC and the exact same thing happened. I tried a different website and the same thing again. I then used a PC on a different router and both websites worked fine.

Seems strange that I cannot check out when online shopping and the only common thing is the 7800 DXL.

I was able to shop online no problem when I had the 7800n.

I know it's a long shot but any ideas?
billion_fan

Re: Online Shopping Problem

Post by billion_fan »

jaknife wrote:I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my 7800 DXL but I was using my iPad to shop online and when I clicked on the checkout button nothing happened, I then went to my PC and the exact same thing happened. I tried a different website and the same thing again. I then used a PC on a different router and both websites worked fine.

Seems strange that I cannot check out when online shopping and the only common thing is the 7800 DXL.

Not sure as I haven't see this issue before, maybe a MTU issue on the WAN interface (for example talktalk use a MTU of 1432)
jaknife

Post by jaknife »

I'm using the default MTU for my ISP which is the same as the one I used before.

It might not be the router but I can't think what else it could be at the moment.
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

jaknife wrote:I'm using the default MTU for my ISP which is the same as the one I used before.

It might not be the router but I can't think what else it could be at the moment.
When you tired a different router did you test this on the same line?? or a different line?
jaknife

Post by jaknife »

It was a different line, I remotely accessed my work PC and was able to checkout without a problem.
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

jaknife wrote:It was a different line, I remotely accessed my work PC and was able to checkout without a problem.
Could be a ISP/line issue then, best to test with your 7800N on the same line if you still have it
jaknife

Post by jaknife »

Yes, I will try the 7800n. I have checked all my antivirus software etc etc and still not working.
mike12345

Post by mike12345 »

jaknife wrote:I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my 7800 DXL but I was using my iPad to shop online and when I clicked on the checkout nothing happened, I then went to my PC and the exact same thing happened. I tried a different website and the same thing again. I then used a PC on a different router and both websites worked fine.

Hello jaknife,
I also have this problem when I change router.
If you get any solution please PM me!!