Setting Up BiPAC 8800NL R2 as a Modem on Vodafone ISP

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL, 8800NLR2, 8800AXL, 8800AXLR2
marvoroberts

Setting Up BiPAC 8800NL R2 as a Modem on Vodafone ISP

Post by marvoroberts »

Is there any documentation or current help on haw best to do this as I am having difficulty getting my head round I set up the 8800 as a Bridge to a TP-Link AX300 - ArcherAX50?

I would really appreciate any help on this problem. Unfortunately my mental prowess is failing me as I struggle with this issue. 1969 seems a long way away when I started in the IT world and today I am now reaching out for any bit of help I can get as I try to improve my Wireless reception having suffered long enough with Vodafone (Huawei) wireless router.

I am not sure if the latest firmware is the issue or whether old age has finally banged in the last nail!

Appreciate any help!
billion_fan

Re: Setting Up BiPAC 8800NL R2 as a Modem on Vodafone ISP

Post by billion_fan »

marvoroberts wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:35 am Is there any documentation or current help on haw best to do this as I am having difficulty getting my head round I set up the 8800 as a Bridge to a TP-Link AX300 - ArcherAX50?

I would really appreciate any help on this problem. Unfortunately my mental prowess is failing me as I struggle with this issue. 1969 seems a long way away when I started in the IT world and today I am now reaching out for any bit of help I can get as I try to improve my Wireless reception having suffered long enough with Vodafone (Huawei) wireless router.

I am not sure if the latest firmware is the issue or whether old age has finally banged in the last nail!

Appreciate any help!
Attached is guide on how to set the 8800 into Bridge mode (modem mode)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.