Sky fibre Username & Password

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL, 8800NLR2, 8800AXL, 8800AXLR2
Trafford lad

Sky fibre Username & Password

Post by Trafford lad »

Hi all,

Ok so i have switched recently from BT infinity to Sky Max Fibre and sky have provided me with there Sky Hub.
Whilst this works fine so far i cannot for the life of me connect this to my wireless CCTV as i could with my 8800NL router on BTs network

So, today i have tried swapping the routers over as a process of elimination and in set up with the 8800NL it will not accept the sky username ( admin ) and password ( sky )

Now i realise these are the log in details for logging into the sky hub but can anybody tell me where i can find the username and password on the broadband account - i have tried everything i can think of including sky id / asky account password and sky email address as username ( as was the case with BT ) and nothing works.

Phoned sky and explained i was trying to set up another router and they wasnt interested saying they can only help with sky routers and the only username and password they are aware of is admin & sky

Driving me insane - thanks and happy christmas :)
piston

Re: Sky fibre Username & Password

Post by piston »

Hi Trafford lad check out this thread http://forum.billion.uk.com/viewtopic.p ... 898#p20275