Subscription Plusnet TV-Wireless

Discussions for BiPAC 8800 series: 8800NL, 8800NLR2, 8800AXL, 8800AXLR2
Rolocollie

Subscription Plusnet TV-Wireless

Post by Rolocollie »

Help needed have a plusnet tv package the problem that i am encountering is when watching or recording same these channels,cannot acces the internet by wireless but ethernet is fine which all the normal free-view channels are ok any sugestions
evansnp

Re: Subscription Plusnet TV-Wireless

Post by evansnp »

Have a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13424 there is a link to an IPTV setup document that you need to follow.
Rolocollie

Post by Rolocollie »

Thanks for your reply that article is the one that was used to originally in setting up.What i am trying to do is watch these channels without wi fi failing(on checking my phone & tablet connections is still showng connected but cannot get on line until said programe was finished recording) rather than using ethernet connection which funchios normally
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

Rolocollie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:17 pm Thanks for your reply that article is the one that was used to originally in setting up.What i am trying to do is watch these channels without wi fi failing(on checking my phone & tablet connections is still showng connected but cannot get on line until said programe was finished recording) rather than using ethernet connection which funchios normally
If you have already tried to enable Wireless Multicast Forwarding (WMF), you need to follow the attached guide and isolate the port the IPTV is connected to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rolocollie

Post by Rolocollie »

Thanks for all your suggestions afraid nothing worked so contacted bullion support after several attempts which also did not work they suggested that a back up file was emailed over which was sent outcome was when it was returned and installed every thing worked fine brilliant support from bullion
billion_fan

Post by billion_fan »

Rolocollie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:32 am Thanks for all your suggestions afraid nothing worked so contacted bullion support after several attempts which also did not work they suggested that a back up file was emailed over which was sent outcome was when it was returned and installed every thing worked fine brilliant support from bullion
Thanks for posting the update :D