Bandwidth usage display times out after 5 minutes

Discussions for BiPAC 8900 series: 8900AX-1600, 8900AX-2400, 8900X
nightcustard

Bandwidth usage display times out after 5 minutes

Post by nightcustard »

Hi BF

Could I make another request to change the behaviour of the web session timeout limit?

I find I can only watch 5 minutes of the Bandwidth usage graph before the graph stops updating and the 'timed out' message appears. It's a real pain when trying to monitor network performance :(

Can the web session timeout limit behaviour be either lengthened/optional or not applied when the bandwidth usage display is active?

I'm running firmware 2.52.dt0510 on an 8900AX2400

Cheers, Mike
billion_fan

Re: Bandwidth usage display times out after 5 minutes

Post by billion_fan »

nightcustard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:29 pm Hi BF

Could I make another request to change the behaviour of the web session timeout limit?

I find I can only watch 5 minutes of the Bandwidth usage graph before the graph stops updating and the 'timed out' message appears. It's a real pain when trying to monitor network performance :(

Can the web session timeout limit behaviour be either lengthened/optional or not applied when the bandwidth usage display is active?

Cheers, Mike
I think our engineers said it can be done, but wasn't top priority, I will request this with the next firmware release
nightcustard

Re: Bandwidth usage display times out after 5 minutes

Post by nightcustard »

billion_fan wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:21 am
nightcustard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:29 pm Hi BF

Cheers, Mike
I think our engineers said it can be done, but wasn't top priority, I will request this with the next firmware release
Yes, it's more an irritation than a show stopper of course but if you can sneak it in, I for one would certainly be very grateful!
Cheers, Mike