billion wireless-n homeplug av 200

General discussions for anything not model specific
rgluther

billion wireless-n homeplug av 200

Post by rgluther »

Hello
we have a billion wifi extender from our house to an outside barn. it worked well for some time but not now. I think it may simply need resetting but perhaps it has just stopped working. I had a similar problem a year or so ago and someone I got on the phone sorted it out very quickly and simply.
can I PLEASE have a telephone number to ring and get quick advice?
I am not very technically competent and don't even know which of your list of products mine is - it has the following on the plug that goes into the socket in the barn: billion wireless-n homeplug av 200
Do hope you can help me!
Robert
billion_fan

Re: billion wireless-n homeplug av 200

Post by billion_fan »

rgluther wrote:Hello
we have a billion wifi extender from our house to an outside barn. it worked well for some time but not now. I think it may simply need resetting but perhaps it has just stopped working. I had a similar problem a year or so ago and someone I got on the phone sorted it out very quickly and simply.
can I PLEASE have a telephone number to ring and get quick advice?
I am not very technically competent and don't even know which of your list of products mine is - it has the following on the plug that goes into the socket in the barn: billion wireless-n homeplug av 200
Do hope you can help me!
Robert
Support number is 02033720120 (Monday - Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm excluding any bank holidays)