A million thanks

General discussions for anything not model specific
ricke17

A million thanks

Post by ricke17 »

Hello lovely Billion owners,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to @billion_fan who is a total credit to Billion UK.

You helped me even before I purchased the 8800AXL with set up information, helped me when I called to set it up to plusnet and then helped me when I screwed the router up yesterday!

Not many companies offer top class customer service and most are based overseas. So it is refreshing to have UK based support, to have someone who is patient and explains things so simply and is very patient.

I am so so pleased with my new router and still have so many questions to ask about it and I know that you will assist when you can.

I posted a review of the router over on Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending) - the second one down. I periodically check Amazon to see how the router does in terms of sales and it seems to be permanently out of stock, which is a really good sign.

I can now use a different DNS on the router which opens the internet up for me, in terms of viewing all regions of Netflix, accessing the awesome Hulu Plus service and now being able to view HBO Now.

So a big thanks to you - I truly have appreciated all your support and patience.

It is not often that companies get positive feedback, so a big thanks again!

Rick.
billion_fan

Re: A million thanks

Post by billion_fan »

ricke17 wrote:Hello lovely Billion owners,

I just wanted to say a big thanks to @billion_fan who is a total credit to Billion UK.

You helped me even before I purchased the 8800AXL with set up information, helped me when I called to set it up to plusnet and then helped me when I screwed the router up yesterday!

Not many companies offer top class customer service and most are based overseas. So it is refreshing to have UK based support, to have someone who is patient and explains things so simply and is very patient.

I am so so pleased with my new router and still have so many questions to ask about it and I know that you will assist when you can.

I posted a review of the router over on Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending) - the second one down. I periodically check Amazon to see how the router does in terms of sales and it seems to be permanently out of stock, which is a really good sign.

I can now use a different DNS on the router which opens the internet up for me, in terms of viewing all regions of Netflix, accessing the awesome Hulu Plus service and now being able to view HBO Now.

So a big thanks to you - I truly have appreciated all your support and patience.

It is not often that companies get positive feedback, so a big thanks again!

Rick.

Thanks for the positive feedback, I know when purchasing a new router it can be a bit daunting, but rest assured I will try and help everyone on forum, where I can and within timely manner :D
ricke17

Re: A million thanks

Post by ricke17 »

That's ok.

I know it is only a router and not anything life changing, but it seriously has made my internet experience much better.

Thanks again!

Rick.